PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Last modified : May 2018
It is normal for you to attach particular importance to the way in which your data is obtained, used and shared. Therefore, this personal data protection policy (hereinafter the "Policy") has been drawn up to enable you to become aware of the practices and conditions under which Exelgreen (Exelgreen SARL - see legal notice) collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter the "Data"). You will find here the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access the site www.exelgreen.com (hereinafter the "Site"). Use of the Site is subject to this Policy.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations regarding technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Policy will be updated.
If you are a user of our site, you will be notified of any changes by e-mail.
If any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid or unlawful, it shall be deemed unwritten and shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Policy.
This Policy applies to Data collected through collection forms that allow us to :
- Create an account
- Contact Us
- Report illegal content
- Subscribe to our newsletter
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites operated by them; including through applications or content (including advertisements) that redirect the user to the Site.
Please read the Policy carefully so that you clearly understand our practices regarding the treatment of your Data and inform you that consultation and/or use of our Site (including social networks) necessarily entails acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Data you provide is complete and up-to-date.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY WWW.EXELGREEN.COM (EXELGREEN SARL) ?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction (newsletter, contact form information, account creation, ...) we are likely to collect the following Data :
- Your e-mail address
- Data relating to your identity such as your name, first name, telephone number, may be requested ;
- Data relating to navigation : this is data relating to the way in which you use the Site including: the IP address, the browser used, the duration of navigation, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed ;
- Data about your visits to our Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use in accessing the Site ;
- Data relating to your use of social networks when you use their features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED ?
Data can be collected in different ways.
a) It can be collected directly when you communicate it to us by means of user account creation forms or newsletter registration forms. In addition, we are likely to collect your Data when you use the various contact forms on the Site and / or you communicate with us by phone or email. When you contact us by email, it will be archived. You can also send us information for publication (comments, opinions), hereinafter "Contributions" on the Site in free access, or transmitted to other users or third parties. Your Contributions posted on the Site are published at your own risk.Your Contributions can be viewed by any user.Requests for deletion of Contributions published on the Site must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and mention in the subject of the message "delete comments". In some cases, the Contributions cannot be deleted, and you will be informed of the reason for the refusal.
b) www.exelgreen.com (Exelgreen SARL) also collects your Data indirectly through cookies/trackers.
- Avoid having to log in to your account each time you visit. A cookie is left on your computer so that you will be recognized by our servers the next time you visit.
- To analyze the behavior of visitors to our site in order to improve their experience. Read the next point for more information.
- You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser appropriately ; however, we inform you that you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent.
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED ?
> More details about cookies here
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA ?
Your Data are processed by the employees of www.exelgreen.com (Exelgreen SARL) in charge of :
- The management of the website/social networks ;
- The management of orders ;
- Accounting and legal departments.
In addition to our teams, your Data may be communicated to subcontracting companies, mainly transport companies for the sole purpose of optimal delivery. We are talking here about data such as name, address, telephone and/or e-mail. The latter are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality of the Data and to use them only for the purposes for which we transmit them. Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of www.exelgreen.com (Exelgreen SARL) due to uncertainty or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which user Data is one of the assets transferred.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data :
- To comply with any legal mandate, law or legal process, including governmental and regulatory requests ;
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of www.exelgreen.com (Exelgreen SARL), its customers or other stakeholders. Such disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
Links to Third Party Sites :
The Site may contain links to various social networking platforms maintained on third-party servers, by persons or companies over whom we have no control. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for how your Data is stored or used on these third party servers.
We recommend that you review the applicable data protection policy of each third party website you access through our Site to understand how your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT ?
We only keep your Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Article 3.
When you have agreed to receive our Newsletters, or you have subscribed to the Newsletters of our Site, your Data will be kept until you unsubscribe from them. If you have not agreed to receive our Newsletter, your Data will be deleted.
When you report an illegal content, the duration of the retention of the Data will vary according to the infringement in question and the statute of limitations applicable to it.
Finally, with respect to Data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED ?
Your Data is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls and antivirus software.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, due to the inherent characteristics of the Internet, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network.
We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk.
We cannot be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on our Sites.
As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep your user account password secret.
Do not disclose it to any third party. Also, please be careful when disclosing information in the public areas of the Site, as these areas can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You can choose how the Data you provide to us is used :
- You can browse the Site without providing any Data. If so, you will not be able to use certain features.
- You can decide not to receive the Newsletter anymore.
In this case, you just have to unsubscribe using the link in the email that sends you the Newsletter,
In any case, you can access your user account at any time to consult or update your Data.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (hereinafter the "RGPD") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n°78-17 called "Informatique et Libertés" and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
You also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of your Data in the event of death.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by the said regulation for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from :
- A right to the deletion of your Data ;
- A right to limit the processing of your Data ;
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR ;
- A right to portability of the Data you have provided ;
- The right to withdraw consent, where consent has been requested from you.
Where the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. However, you acknowledge that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid.
You also have the right to object, without giving any reason, to our profiling of your Data in the context of sending you content or communications for commercial prospecting purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, in order to exercise these rights, Exelgreen (Exelgreen SARL), as data controller, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data allowing to justify your identity will be deleted once we have answered your request.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French to email@example.com or to the following address : Exelgreen SARL, CS 90202 – La Rochelle, 17285 Puilboreau CEDEX -FRANCE
We have a period of one month to respond to any request for the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or excessive number of requests.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CPVP), notably on its website https://www.privacycommission.be/fr.
8. WWW.EXELGREEN.COM (EXELGREEN SARL) TRANSFER MY DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION ?
The Data collected during the use of the Website are hosted by Planet Hoster (see legal notice) whose servers are located in Canada. Therefore, your Data may be transferred outside the European Union, in America, for hosting purposes.
Our IT provider is located in India. By using the Site, you agree that your Data may be transferred outside the EU.